by ff0000 on 2016.03.22
PAGE Easter Project 2016
I won’t be doing a full write up for this piece, but hey, at least is isn’t being posted a month late either. We pick our battles?
For more information about why I am doing these projects, please check out PAGE’s facebook page (opens in new tab).
- Canon 40D
- ISO: 100, F4.0, 1/250s, 47mm
- Manual Focus, Image Stabilization off (on tripod)
- 3 Light setup. 1 above, 1 to each side of subject
Have a look at how I set up my front room. It didn’t take up too much room, at least that’s what I keep telling everyone trying to walk past.
And to give you an idea of what each light does…
- Slightly zoomed in and cropped to 11×14
- Adjustments made to Blue & Purple Hues, Sharpening+
- Tone curve: -26 to shadows on linear curve
- Slight Post Crop Vignette to corners (-21)
- Slight Radial Filter to further blur outside of corners
Not much needed to be done to this in post. I had fun doing lots of test shots, and getting it how I liked in the camera. I can’t wait to see how it looks on paper!
Leave a Reply