Sautéed Cashew Cranberry Spinach Salad
This beautiful dark green salad is a great companion to your grilled steaks or pork. It is full-bodied and will pair well with a red wine.
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Spinach or other dark greens
- Cashews (crushed)
- Crispy Onion Straws
- Red Pepper Flakes (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large pan or pot.
- Add spinach, crushed cashews, Craisins, salt.
- Heat until spinach darkens and reduces down (3-5 minutes).
- Salt and pepper to taste. Optionally and some red pepper flakes for a bit of heat.
- Place is serving bowl and top with crispy Onion Strings.